Maybe I'm Crazy

The personal wonderings of a middle-class, middle-aged woman in middle America.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Another Performance

I'm stuck at work right now because I need to be at the theater at 6:30 for a 7:30 performance. This time around I'm a stagehand for "The Last Night of Ballyhoo." I don't know who at the theater company WANTED to do Ballyhoo and I don't know where the director came up with her casting, but the two together make for a VERY boring play. Both mothers of the college-age daughters are both in their 60's (and play it that old) along with the brother/brother-in-law. Luckily I don't have too much to do but it does get boring backstage. Oh how I want to be in front of the lights!

I'm going to take a notebook with me tonight and see if I can write down some stuff for this blog. Of course the theater doesn't have internet or wireless, so I won't even both taking my laptop.

I'm want to get more creative in my blogging - maybe by the end of the month I'll find a voice.

Ta Da!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sphincter said...

Hey, where are you? Don't give up! It's never too late to post again.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home