Maybe I'm Crazy

The personal wonderings of a middle-class, middle-aged woman in middle America.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

Things I like about me!

I will now list ten things I like about myself:

1. I have almost perfect eyebrows. Other people pay big bucks to have their eyebrows shaped, I just pluck the strays and white eyelashes.

2. I'm smart. Really, I am.

3. I actually get along with my family.

4. I have a good paying job.

5. I have my health, screw the depression.

6. My car starts when I turn the key

7. There's a roof over my head.

8. I can sing on key.
(okay, I'm slowing down here)
9. I like to help other people.

10. I have a great smile.

Ta-Da!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sphincter said...

I'm so jealous of you perfect eyebrow people!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home